Methodology for Health & Safety in Design (if applicable)
- Inform the client of their duty to appoint a Project Supervisor Design Process.
- Prepare designers risk assessments by identifying any hazards that the design may cause and where possible eliminate or reduce the risk.
- Prepare a Preliminary Health & Safety plan.
- With the assistance of the contractor, set up and maintain a Safety file. Hand over the Safety file to the client once the project is complete.
- Liaise with the client & appoint the Project Supervisor Construction Stage.
- Notify the Client and the Health & Safety Authority of any non-compliance.
- Notify the Health & Safety Authority of the appointment as Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
- Co-operate with other designers and the PSCS where applicable.
- Take account of any existing Health & Safety plan.
- We are competent to act in the role as P.S.D.P. under the Safety, Health and Welfare at work (Construction) regulations 2006. We have adequate training, knowledge, experience and resources to act as Project Supervisor Design Process. We have acted in the capacity of P.S.D.P. for numerous projects and also organised the appointment of contractors for Project Supervisor Construction Stage.